Learn more about Dr. John Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frantz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Frantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frantz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Frantz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Frantz practice?
- Dr. John Frantz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Frantz practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.