A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frantz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Frantz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Frantz practice?
- Dr. John Frantz has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Frantz practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.