A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Franz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Franz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Franz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Franz MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Franz practice?
- Dr. John Franz has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Franz practices Urology near McKeesport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Butler, PA.
See McKeesport Urologists.