Dr. John Franzese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Franzese?

Great GI Specialist

Posted on February 21st, 2017

He's simply the BEST!!!!!!

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Love him will fix any of your problems was in very bad shape with my stomach when i first went to him..

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Prior to becoming a patient of Dr. Franzese, I was using another GI Dr. Needless to say I wan't happy with is services. When I heard about Dr. Franzese, I immediately made an appointment with him. It was the best choice I made. He and his staff have an amazing bedside manner and the sweetest and comforting in the most nerve racking time, especially when having a procedure done. He's very knowledgeable and thorough in his exams. He is the most gracious and helpful even when calling back from his emergency hotline. Sometimes it take a while to get an appointment with him because he's just that good! I wouldn't change doctors for the world!

Would highly recommend!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Highly recommend! Excellent doctor. Made me feel like a patient and not a number. The staff was helpful and went through all details with me. The day of the procedure the nurses were outstanding!

worth the wait

Posted on September 30th, 2015

of course i would rather not have to wait well past my scheduled appointment time, dr. franzese is worth the inconvenience. he is thorough and takes the time to listen to you and explain things in an understandable way.

Do NOT recommend this guy

Posted on December 21st, 2013

First off, it took me about 2 months to get an appointment with Dr. Franzese. I thought the long wait time meant he was a great- and therefore- "busy" doctor… but I learned the only thing he makes himself busy with is playing golf. My first visit went well, and he sent me for all kinds of tests & lab work to diagnose my problem. I have IBS, but it had gotten so out of control, I couldn't go anywhere far from my house without knowing where the next bathroom was. It was out of control and controlling my life! Well, Dr. Franzese was supposed to test me for gluten sensitivity, plus I had an upper G.I peformed, and a colonoscopy. I never got the results for the $1,000 in lab tests that were performed, and the office called me after my last visit to tell me they never got the results from the Upper G.I. test I had done. I told them where I had it done, but apparently the doctor never bothered to contact them when they didn't receive the results. To this day, I still don't know the results! He did perform the colonoscopy, and his bedside manner that day was cold & insensitive. It made me feel VERY uncomfortable. The day of my follow-up visit; he had a very attractive, female, student intern with him, and his whole demeanor had changed from my first visit with him! He was cocky and sure of himself, and he was condescending when I asked him a question… as if HE was superior and I was an idiot. I really felt like he was showing off in front of the young pretty doctor. I asked him what I could do about my IBS symptoms, and he told me, "Nothing! There is NOTHING you can do to treat it." I asked him about all the cramping and the pain, and he told me it was not related to my bowels, that I should go see a gynecologist. (The gynecologist was the one who recommended me to a gastroenterologist in the first place! The OB/GYN said my problems were NOT female organ related.) I walked out of there disgusted and discouraged, and then I realized he never told me the lab results (did I have a gluten intolerance or not?) or the results of the x-ray! Later that day, the doctor's office called me to find out where the x-ray was done, and I told them, and I never heard from them again. Would never go there again or recommend him… I feel like I went thru all that testing for NOTHING!!! He didn't help me at all!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Franzese has a wonderful caring nature and bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. He is excellent.

Posted on February 25th, 2013

His phone staff is rude, unsympathetic and the worst I've dealt with anywhere. Terrible as I've heard he is a very good doctor. I would give staff zero stars if that was an option.

Posted on March 11th, 2012

Dr. Franzese is a very caring doctor with good bedside manners. He listens well to my symptoms I expressed and addressed them promptly.

Posted on November 1st, 2017