Dr. John Fraser Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Fraser?

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Do not use this doctor if you would like the truth about your health. This doctor has cost me my Job, and my Health by his lies on no good service he gave. I am very ashamed that Carilion would have this so called of a Doc working under there name. So if you want your health and not have to find an attorney for malpractice. STAY AWAY

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Does not look at you, has you repeat same few balance test, does not watch, scribbles few things leaves room. Schedules repetitive test that hospital just did in ER before referring. Does not go over test. Walks out room never returns. Schedules more test then never goes over says they are fine nothing wrong. Get second opinion from another neurosurgeon who states good thing I came when I did due to I had multiple issues that were in need of immediate attention or I would have permanent damage to point may never walk again, need catheter, and colonostomy bag. This man only knows how to order test but nothing about ethics, manners, reading radiologist reports, does not care how much your suffering or in pain. Charges insurance for things he never did or even seen you for. Hundreds dollars for two minutes in room not one time talking.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Rude, does not discuss anything, test results, forgets even seen you, only attention is have you walk on your tip toes and heels then he leaves room. Promises come back go over test results never comes back. Lies about test results.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Wrong about everything. Wouldn't send my dog to him. Don't expect him to have any interest in a rare condition. Don't expect him to tell you he has no experience. Question everything he says.

Should not be a DR.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Fraser was very rude to me and rude to my friend who wasn't even seeing him. He reported back to my family physician that there was nothing wrong with me and I was in pain for some time. Dr. Fraser stated that I was magnifying my symptoms in his report. Mr. Fraser never touched me upon examination and all he had me to do was lean over in a chair and then says there is nothing wrong with you. YOU CAN WALK CANT YOU. My PCP after him acting this way acted like I just needed to deal with the pain and sent me straight back to work saying there was nothing wrong. after being back at work and then getting hurt on the job my company Dr. and PCP reviewed my old records of Dr. Frazer’s reports and just blew me off like nothing was wrong and I lost my job due to this incident saying I was magnifying my symptoms and too lost my medical INS. I took it upon myself to have DR Frasers same reports he ordered on me reviewed by a well-known spine clinic in which they said i have four herniated discs and surgery would correct the problem and the dr should have seen it, and now I don’t have my job i had for 7 years and no insurance to pay for the surgery. AND STILL IN PAIN! THANKS, ALOT DR FRASER. ALSO, I HAD A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF, but now no job. I will go to the ends of this earth do some free advertising for you.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I met Dr.Fraser today . He was very easy to talk to and very polite.I was very pleased with my visit with him.I think he is a very GOOD doctor and will be seeing him again. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I went to dr fraser for a second opinion, he took the time and explained stuff to me, and actually tried to help me.

Avoid this dr.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

My mother saw his Dr. And he was horrible. Extremely rude treated her like a piece of meat and not a human. The other Drs. In the practice were good. But I would strongly suggest avoiding this Dr. if at all possible.

Poorest decision I ever made

Posted on March 9th, 2012

If this man went to medical school, he must have slept through his classes. He is arrogant, unresponsive to questions, uncaring,etc. I have more pain and numbness weeks after surgery than before surgery. He said i was fine and have no problems. Please, do not give this man an opportunity to touch you!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2009

The most apathetic human being i have ever met. My only hope for him is that he experiences the same problem I did and recieves the same care. Additionally, his care plan had the potential to do much more harm than was already done by my injury.

Please reconsider seeing Dr. Fraser

Posted on April 24th, 2009

I had a dreadful experience with this physician. Three days after seeing Dr. Fraser for the first time, I sent a two page letter to the Carilion Senior Management Team, the Carilion Board of Directors, his practice partners at Carilion Neurology Clinic, and The Roanoke Times newspaper. It was THAT bad.

Posted on February 16th, 2017