A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frauens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frauens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frauens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frauens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frauens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frauens graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Frauens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Moanalua Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Frauens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Frauens practice?
- Dr. John Frauens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Frauens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Orthopedic Surgeons.