A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frazee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frazee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frazee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazee graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frazee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Frazee practice?
Dr. John Frazee practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.