Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This guy. I like this guy. show details This guy. I like this guy.
Jul 1st, 2015

I trusted this guy with my life, and what would you know, he handled my brain very well and I couldn't appreciate him any more than I do. Great dude, extremely intelligent, classic genius, quick, intuitive, a little direct, you know, the kind of thing you expect from great surgeons that know they're good and have confidence in their abilities. Kudos man, you'd better be around for my next craniotomy!

May 26th, 2015

Terrible! Would not recommend!!!!!

May 24th, 2015

I had a terrible outcome- he's arrogant and is not available for patients!

The Beat Neuro Doc show details The Beat Neuro Doc
Apr 18th, 2015

He is my Miracle Man. I am his Bionic Women. He saved my life and I am forever grateful to him.

Best Health Decision of my life... show details Best Health Decision of my life...
by Jill on Mar 6th, 2014

After suffering for nearly 2 years with unresolved pain in my sciatic area and lower back, I had seem multiple specialists with no resolution. It was discovered that I had a major issue in my lower lumbar, yet not clear exactly why. Dr. Frazee came highly recommended and explained Spinal Fusion to me. He told me this surgery was elective but it would likely resolve the chronic pain I had been suffering from. After my surgery, Dr. Frazee told me not only was my surgery necessary but I had 2 hairline fractures in my vertebra that he fused together with with my tailbone. Dr. Frazee performed a spinal fusion and bone graph to fill in for a herniated disc. This has saved my life! I have not regretted this surgery for one day!! My only regret is that I waited too long to have it. Dr. Frazee while very busy (this should be expected) was very friendly, explained all the answers to my questions and a wonderful surgeon. I didn't have any problems after this surgery and can do most things I could do before. It was a wonderful experience working with him and his staff. I highly recommend him and this is the very least I can do for someone whom essentially gave me my life back! He is a wonderful and gifted surgeon.

Incompetence show details Incompetence
by Eva P. on May 25th, 2013

Did an over-the-phone evaluation which did not include a physical exam. Failed to read pertinent medical records. When I pointed out that he'd failed to read pertinent medical records, he simply ignored me. His failure to perform a current exam, and failure to read medical records, lead to a gross misdiagnosis. Two internationally renowned, Beverly Hills, spine surgeons, did the job right. Dr. Frazee's mistakes and incompetence cost me over $43,000 in medical bills.

Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Frazee did a revised shut on me in 1996 after many doctors not solving my problem. He told me I would be a test case and asked me for approval to try out a shut that only 3 doctors in the world knew. Told him I did not have a life now and go for it. I am not free of migraines and I thank him for giving me a new life. I could never say enough Thank You to him for he has given me many years of life now.

A Godsend show details A Godsend
Sep 17th, 2012

I know that may sound a little over the top to call him a Godsend, but when other neurosurgeons are discussing operating on your daughter's brain and spine when they have only "heard of her condition (Chiari malformation) to find one as knowledgeable, experienced, professional and caring as Dr. Frazee it is truly fitting. He really takes his time, answers questions, and explains everything so well. I also like the fact that whenever you call you talk to the same person, Shaun, who is wonderful. Dr. Frazee is not recommending surgery at this point. I sometimes worry about surgeons wanting to rush into surgery, but not the case here. So encouraged by the other responses here by people who have had surgery. If my daughter ends up needing surgery down the road there's no one I would rather have perform it.

President of Beverly Hills 310, Inc. show details President of Beverly Hills 310, Inc.
Mar 15th, 2012

I had back surgery and I can tell you Dr. Frazee was amazing he made me feel calm and comfortable before and after surgery. I had so many concerns and he took all of those away. I have had a completely pain free experience since my back surgery and I highly recommend him.Trudy L. Reynolds

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Frazee saved my wife's life. I can't speak to office visits as most of our time with the doctor was spent in the ICU, or in the waiting room before and after surgery.His team explained every procedure in detail. Years after the surgery, hardly a day goes by I don't remember our good fortune of having Dr. Frazee as our doctor.Ginny and Bill ZahnLakewood Ca.

Geat doctor show details Geat doctor
by H. Siraki on Jan 21st, 2011

It was a great experience to see him.He was very friendly and spent a lot of time with me, talking about the details of my problem and possible solutins.I highly recommend him to others who are looking for an excellent neurosurgeon.

He found and fixed life threatening issue 3 other docs couldn't show details He found and fixed life threatening issue 3 other docs couldn't
by ntechnic on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Frazee found a large spinal fluid leak and did surgery that probably saved my life. I had been hospitalized for a week as symptoms got worse and suffered through about every test they can through at a person. An internist, a cardio and a neurologist all failed to find the problem. They discharged me with no answer. The docs even send my images to some well known radiologist and he found nothing.Dr. Frazee saw the problem within five minutes when he saw me. A week later I had surgery, kind of scary to me--I mean a guy with a sharp knife and needles working on my spinal cord. But, Dr. Frazee was calm and reassuring. He answered all of my questions, and quietly communicated his confidence in his ability to help me. Three months later and I'm back to normal.His bedside manner is exemplary, he takes time to make sure you understand what he sees and wants to do. His staff is super professional.I've since referred two friends to him that have undergone surgery and they had similar positive experiences and outcomes.

Excellent Practitioner show details Excellent Practitioner
by Steven Marcus on Aug 25th, 2009

There are too many good things to say about Dr. Frazee. He is excellent in what he does. He was referred to me by one of his colleagues at UCLA and he demonstrated excellence in his surgical skills when he operated on my grandmother. She was doctor who could not get a proper diagnosis for her spinal condition until Dr. Frazee came into the picture. I also referred a friend, who chose Dr. Frazee over Stanford surgeons; after surgery which was magnificently performed, my friend is back to his active lifestyle. Now, I recommended Dr. Frazee to another good friend, that's how I ran into this site.