Dr. John Frazee MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 24th, 2015
Unethical poor excuse for a physician . Terrible

July 1st, 2015
This guy. I like this guy.
I trusted this guy with my life, and what would you know, he handled my brain very well and I couldn't appreciate him any more than I do. Great dude, extremely intelligent, classic genius, quick, intuitive, a little direct, you know, the kind of thing you expect from great surgeons that know they're good and have confidence in their abilities. Kudos man, you'd better be around for my next craniotomy!

May 26th, 2015
Terrible! Would not recommend!!!!!

May 25th, 2015
I had a terrible outcome- he's arrogant and is not available for patients!

April 18th, 2015
The Beat Neuro Doc
He is my Miracle Man. I am his Bionic Women. He saved my life and I am forever grateful to him.

March 15th, 2015
Best Doctor!

March 6th, 2014
Best Health Decision of my life...
After suffering for nearly 2 years with unresolved pain in my sciatic area and lower back, I had seem multiple specialists with no resolution. It was discovered that I had a major issue in my lower lumbar, yet not clear exactly why. Dr. Frazee came highly recommended and explained Spinal Fusion to me. He told me this surgery was elective but it would likely resolve the chronic pain I had been suffering from. After my surgery, Dr. Frazee told me not only was my surgery necessary but I had 2 hairline fractures in my vertebra that he fused together with with my tailbone. Dr. Frazee performed a spinal fusion and bone graph to fill in for a herniated disc. This has saved my life! I have not regretted this surgery for one day!! My only regret is that I waited too long to have it. Dr. Frazee while very busy (this should be expected) was very friendly, explained all the answers to my questions and a wonderful surgeon. I didn't have any problems after this surgery and can do most things I could do before. It was a wonderful experience working with him and his staff. I highly recommend him and this is the very least I can do for someone whom essentially gave me my life back! He is a wonderful and gifted surgeon.

May 25th, 2013
Incompetence
Did an over-the-phone evaluation which did not include a physical exam. Failed to read pertinent medical records. When I pointed out that he'd failed to read pertinent medical records, he simply ignored me. His failure to perform a current exam, and failure to read medical records, lead to a gross misdiagnosis. Two internationally renowned, Beverly Hills, spine surgeons, did the job right. Dr. Frazee's mistakes and incompetence cost me over $43,000 in medical bills.

November 30th, 2012
Dr. Frazee did a revised shut on me in 1996 after many doctors not solving my problem. He told me I would be a test case and asked me for approval to try out a shut that only 3 doctors in the world knew. Told him I did not have a life now and go for it. I am not free of migraines and I thank him for giving me a new life. I could never say enough Thank You to him for he has given me many years of life now.

September 18th, 2012
A Godsend
I know that may sound a little over the top to call him a Godsend, but when other neurosurgeons are discussing operating on your daughter's brain and spine when they have only "heard of her condition (Chiari malformation) to find one as knowledgeable, experienced, professional and caring as Dr. Frazee it is truly fitting. He really takes his time, answers questions, and explains everything so well. I also like the fact that whenever you call you talk to the same person, Shaun, who is wonderful. Dr. Frazee is not recommending surgery at this point. I sometimes worry about surgeons wanting to rush into surgery, but not the case here. So encouraged by the other responses here by people who have had surgery. If my daughter ends up needing surgery down the road there's no one I would rather have perform it.

July 31st, 2011
Superb doctor like no other

January 21st, 2011
Geat doctor
It was a great experience to see him.He was very friendly and spent a lot of time with me, talking about the details of my problem and possible solutins.I highly recommend him to others who are looking for an excellent neurosurgeon.