A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freeberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Freeberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freeberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeberg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Freeberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Freeberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Freeberg practice?
- Dr. John Freeberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Freeberg practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.