Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Freiberg Jr
Dr. John Freiberg Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Marrero, LA (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Freiberg is affiliated with Tulane University Hospital & Clinic, Lakeview Regional Medical Center and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Freiberg Jr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Freiberg Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Jeffrey Nicholl
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Neda Hidarilak
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Giuseppe Ciccotto
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi7