A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freiheiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Freiheiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiheiter
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freiheiter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiheiter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Freiheiter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Freiheiter MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Freiheiter practice?
- Dr. John Freiheiter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Freiheiter practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Pediatricians.