A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Freiler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiler
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Freiler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freiler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Freiler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clares Health System Denville
- Saint Clare`s HospitalDenville Campus, Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Freiler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Freiler practice?
- Dr. John Freiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Freiler practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Eglin Afb, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ.
See Eglin Afb Allergists and Eglin Afb Internists.