A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freiler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Freiler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clares Health System Denville
- Saint Clare`s HospitalDenville Campus, Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans