A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Freiler is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freiler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Freiler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clares Health System Denville
- Saint Clare`s HospitalDenville Campus, Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Freiler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Freiler practice?
- Dr. John Freiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Freiler practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Eglin Afb, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ.
See Eglin Afb Allergists and Eglin Afb Internists.