A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John French, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robertson French MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John R. French practice?
- Dr. John French has 3 office locations.
Dr. John French practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chatham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, NY and Catskill, NY.
See Chatham Internists and Chatham Rheumatologists.