Overall Review

July 23rd, 2016
Amazing Doctor that takes quality time with me and explains in detail any questions I have. Been seeing him for 10+ years.

December 13th, 2015
Faith is when good doctors like you give their patients the strenght to recover.
More than a good Dr., I value the fact that you were a good listener. Your reassuring words gave me the strength to battle my condition. Above all Thanks for your motivating words & inspirational thoughts. I am so blessed to have you as my doctor.

April 27th, 2014
Couldn't ask for a better Doctor!
Dr. Friedline is wonderful! By far the best doctor I have ever been to. He always takes the time to answer all questions you have and makes sure you understand everything he has to tell you. He has even drawn diagrams to make sure I understand! He is never judge mental and always cares about you as a person and not just a co-pay.

March 6th, 2013
Pain medication
My sister go's to Dr Friedline and our family believes he is over medicating her on different types of narcotics pain pill different kinds, soma's, Ritalin, concerta valium, meriall and he even allowed s her to smoke pot on top of it all. He need to send her to a pain Dr before she ends up dead. He is not a great Dr he is a pill pusher

January 11th, 2012
My Lifeline
To have an internal medicine coctor who is a family practice doctor and has a sub speciality in pathology, WOW. He takes the time to listen, follow up and care

December 5th, 2011
This Doctor is awesome
I have been going to this doctor for 15+ years. He is a great doctor and recommend him to anyone.

September 9th, 2011
I feel totally confident!
Dr. Friedline listens to you and follows through. He is kind, thorough, and very knowledgeable. He explains things thoroughly and I can't say enough about how happy we are having had him for our physician.

April 21st, 2011
Family Physician Dr Friedline
My family has been treated by Dr Friedline since 1999.In an extreme emergency with my husband in 2006, Dr Friedline kept him alive when other doctors gave up hope. Dr Friedline still conducts checkups on my husband every 3 months.Dr Friedline is the most competent doctor from whom we have ever received treatment.A complete and extremely informative progress and treatment explanation is given at every appointment.Dr Friedline has even been available at 3:00am in the morning on more than one emergency situation.

June 4th, 2009
Excellent, caring physician. Bedside manner is exceptional. Would recommend him as a family physician to any member of my family.