Couldn't ask for a better Doctor! show details Couldn't ask for a better Doctor!
Apr 27th, 2014

Dr. Friedline is wonderful! By far the best doctor I have ever been to. He always takes the time to answer all questions you have and makes sure you understand everything he has to tell you. He has even drawn diagrams to make sure I understand! He is never judge mental and always cares about you as a person and not just a co-pay.

Pain medication show details Pain medication
Mar 6th, 2013

My sister go's to Dr Friedline and our family believes he is over medicating her on different types of narcotics pain pill different kinds, soma's, Ritalin, concerta valium, meriall and he even allowed s her to smoke pot on top of it all. He need to send her to a pain Dr before she ends up dead. He is not a great Dr he is a pill pusher

My Lifeline show details My Lifeline
Jan 11th, 2012

To have an internal medicine coctor who is a family practice doctor and has a sub speciality in pathology, WOW. He takes the time to listen, follow up and care

This Doctor is awesome show details This Doctor is awesome
Dec 5th, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for 15 years. He is a great doctor and recommend him to anyone.

I feel totally confident! show details I feel totally confident!
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Friedline listens to you and follows through. He is kind, thorough, and very knowledgeable. He explains things thoroughly and I can't say enough about how happy we are having had him for our physician.

Family Physician Dr Friedline show details Family Physician Dr Friedline
by P. L. Squire on Apr 21st, 2011

My family has been treated by Dr Friedline since 1999.In an extreme emergency with my husband in 2006, Dr Friedline kept him alive when other doctors gave up hope. Dr Friedline still conducts checkups on my husband every 3 months.Dr Friedline is the most competent doctor from whom we have ever received treatment.A complete and extremely informative progress and treatment explanation is given at every appointment.Dr Friedline has even been available at 3:00am in the morning on more than one emergency situation.

by Past patient. on Jun 4th, 2009

Excellent, caring physician. Bedside manner is exceptional. Would recommend him as a family physician to any member of my family.