Learn more about Dr. John Frischknecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frischknecht
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Frischknecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frischknecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frischknecht graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Frischknecht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Frischknecht MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John K. Frischknecht practice?
- Dr. John Frischknecht has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Frischknecht practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Delta, UT and Heber City, UT.
See Park City Internists and Park City Cardiologists.