A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN FRISCHKNECHT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN FRISCHKNECHT, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. FRISCHKNECHT graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. FRISCHKNECHT has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FRISCHKNECHT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN K. FRISCHKNECHT practice?
Dr. JOHN FRISCHKNECHT practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT and Orem, UT.
See Provo Internists and Provo Cardiologists.