Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Frischknecht
Dr. John Frischknecht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orem, UT, with other offices in Orem, UT and Heber City, UT (and 4 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Frischknecht is affiliated with Heber Valley Medical Center, Mountain View Hospital and Delta Community Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Frischknecht has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Frischknecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orem, UT.
Dr. Chun Hwang
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Orem, UT 0.01 mi35
Dr. Marlan Hansen
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Orem, UT 0.01 mi38
Dr. Henry Yeates
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Orem, UT 0.23 mi41