A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Froggatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Froggatt graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Froggatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froggatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Froggatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Froggatt practice?
Dr. John Froggatt practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Hospitalist near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berrien Center, MI and Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Internists and Saint Joseph Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Froggatt, Dr. Evan Froggatt, Dr. Giovanni Froggatt, Dr. Hank Froggatt, Dr. Hans Froggatt, Dr. Ian Froggatt, Dr. Ivan Froggatt, Dr. Jack Froggatt