Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Froggatt III
Dr. John Froggatt III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MI, with other offices in Niles, MI and Eau Claire, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Froggatt is affiliated with Lakeland Hospital - Niles, Lakeland Medical Center-St Joseph and Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Froggatt III has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Froggatt III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Daniel Bosis Jr
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Joseph, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Allen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Joseph, MI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Judy Henderson
Saint Joseph, MI 0.01 mi26