A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Froggatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froggatt
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Froggatt, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Froggatt graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Froggatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Froggatt MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Froggatt practice?
- Dr. John Froggatt has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Froggatt practices Infectious Disease near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, MI and Holland, MI.
See Saint Joseph Infectious Disease Doctors.