A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Froggatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Froggatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Froggatt graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Froggatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froggatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Froggatt practice?
Dr. John Froggatt practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Emergency Medicine, and Hospitalist near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Internists, Saint Joseph Infectious Disease Doctors, Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians, and Saint Joseph Hospitalists.