A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frownfelter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frownfelter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frownfelter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frownfelter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Glen Frownfelter MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Frownfelter practice?
- Dr. John Frownfelter has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Frownfelter practices Internal Medicine near New Baltimore, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See New Baltimore Internists.