Learn more about Dr. John Fruehauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fruehauf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fruehauf, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruehauf graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fruehauf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
- UCI Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fruehauf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Fruehauf practice?
Dr. John Fruehauf practices Medical Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.