A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John P Fruehauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John P Fruehauf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John P Fruehauf, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruehauf graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fruehauf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Fruehauf MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P Fruehauf practice?
- Dr. John P Fruehauf has 1 office location.
Dr. John P Fruehauf practices Medical Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.