Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Frusha
Dr. John Frusha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Marrero, LA and Baton Rouge, LA (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Frusha is affiliated with West Jefferson Medical Center, St Elizabeth Hospital and The Neuromedical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Frusha has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. John Frusha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Melanie Edwards
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Tapash Palit
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Sarah Ryan Yockey
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vascular Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi9