A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Fu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Fu MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Fu practice?
- Dr. John Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fu practices Internal Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Internists.