inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Oklahoma City, OK

3.9

June 25th, 2016
Awesome
He was always compassionate.

July 28th, 2015
I had been a patient for 13 Yrs he was always knowable about what ever subjects we were talking about & always was helpful in answering any of my questions I may have & friendly in a patient & doctor setting! I miss him very much he is a great doctor of okc.OK!

September 19th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Fuller was the on call OBGYN when I was transferred from a midwifery clinic to Mercy with my first child. He immediately performed a C-Section which saved my life, within 15 minutes of seeing me. She passed after 24 hours. I was only 20 years old. He wold me that if I ever had another child he would work with me evry step of the way.He delivered my next four children, which were all high-risk pregnancies. He worked with me, reassuring me and answering every question and concern. He was always respectful and very informative. I would not have trusted any one else. I would highly reccommend him to any person.

May 6th, 2010
Execellent Doctor
Dr Fuller is amazing doctor I had ever met. He is absolutely a wonderful doctor, and he is very kind and caring person. I am extremely pleased with the care and treatment I have received from Dr. Fuller. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

October 7th, 2009
Dr. Fuller is a wonderful doctor!
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Fuller. He is very kind and caring. He has helped me through many health problems and I plan on trusting him with my future care. If I had a daughter, I would send her to him as well.

March 23rd, 2009
this man is a monster
this man should not be operating on anyone-PERIOD! He has hand problems that affect his ability to operate. Look him up on OSCN.net.