A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fultz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fultz graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Fultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Fultz MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fultz practice?
- Dr. John Fultz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fultz practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.