A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Funk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Funk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Funk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Funk practice?
Dr. John Funk practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Funk, Dr. Evan Funk, Dr. Giovanni Funk, Dr. Hank Funk, Dr. Hans Funk, Dr. Ian Funk, Dr. Ivan Funk, Dr. Jack Funk