Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Furcolow
Dr. John Furcolow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prestonsburg, KY, with other offices in Paintsville, KY and Lexington, KY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Furcolow is affiliated with Highlands Regional Medical Center, Pikeville Medical Center and Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Furcolow has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Furcolow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Furcolow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prestonsburg, KY.
Dr. Damian Domanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Prestonsburg, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Richard Ansinelli
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Prestonsburg, KY 0 mi43
Dr. Ghassan Dalati
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Prestonsburg, KY 0 mi20