Learn more about Dr. John Furia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Furia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Furia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furia graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Furia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Furia practice?
- Dr. John Furia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Furia practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Lewisburg Surgeons.