A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Furia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Furia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Furia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furia graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Furia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Furia practice?
- Dr. John Furia has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Furia practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Lewisburg Sports Medicine Doctors.