A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fyda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fyda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fyda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fyda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fyda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan