A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fyda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fyda is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fyda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fyda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nelan Fyda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Fyda practice?
- Dr. John Fyda has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fyda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Pediatric Specialists.