Dr. John Fye MD Patient Reviews

July 17th, 2012
We absolutely love Dr. Fye. He cared for me during a difficult pregnancy, and delivered my son. He did a wonderful job and my son absolutely loves him! He gets excited to go to the doctor, and we are so thankful to have him. Dr. Fye has wonderful nurses. The only drawback we see is there have been a couple individuals that are not very professional or understanding in the office. Overall though, i would highly recommend him!!

June 10th, 2011
I have taken our two children to Dr. Fye since the day they were born and I absolutely love him! He is wonderful with the kids and even when we see him out and about or in the hallway going into the exam room he knows their name and actually talks to them..I have been to several doctors myself and I can honestly say that no doctor has ever done that for me. Another thing I love about him is the fact that he doesn't beat around the bush about anything he gets straight to the point and explains things to you in a way that you can actually understand them. There just isn't enough room to write down all the good things I can say about him!

May 20th, 2010
Dr. Fye is very helpful in making my medical problems understandable. I feel he has good and trustworthy advice.