A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bendo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bendo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan