A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bendo, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendo graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bendo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Bendo practice?
Dr. John Bendo practices Urology near Wysox, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towanda, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Wysox Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bendo, Dr. Evan Bendo, Dr. Giovanni Bendo, Dr. Hank Bendo, Dr. Hans Bendo, Dr. Ian Bendo, Dr. Ivan Bendo, Dr. Jack Bendo