A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bendo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Bendo MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Bendo practice?
- Dr. John Bendo has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Bendo practices Urology near Towanda, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA and Wysox, PA.
See Towanda Urologists.