A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brady, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brady, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Brady DO is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Brady practice?
- Dr. John Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brady practices Dermatology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Dermatologists.