Overall Review

May 1st, 2013
Alive and Vertical (was questionable in the past)
I came to Dr. Brown after my Dr. (who was wonderful I every other area) ignored my cramping (that tore my muscles). I knew there was something more serious going on than just needing electrolytes. Dr. Brown gave me something to stop the cramps that worked instantly. Continued testing showed I have a rare genetic disorder. If he doesn't know about a condition he studies it. He is logical and thinks about the effects of every course of treatment. There is no cookie cutter approach to his services.

March 20th, 2013
Mr.
Dr. Brown has been my doctor of choice for approximately 7 years now and I have never had a more caring, understanding, intelligent physician in all my lifetime and that has been 70 plus years. When I first started to see him I was type two diabetic with all readings off the chart, Dr. Brown put me on a regimented course of action that save my life . His staff is a blessing to deal with, always cheerful and respond to any inquires I make with astounding quickness. They are the best of the best. May God bless you all.

August 30th, 2012
Been our family doc for many years, super guy, knows his stuff. 4 stars all around.

June 21st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I switched my primary care physician because I was not getting the care I thought I needed. I was referred by my sister to see Dr. Brown. This was an excellent recommendation. Dr. Brown and his staff are very kind, compassionate, and informative. He spends a great deal of time explaining every detail of my treatment and any alternate treatments. I have never had a doctor that is this personable.