Learn more about Dr. John Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Byrne, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Intraoperative Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Boston University . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Byrne MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Byrne practice?
- Dr. John Byrne has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Byrne practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.