A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Christensen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Christensen practice?
Dr. John Christensen practices Urology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Wheaton Urologists.