A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Christensen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Christensen MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Christensen practice?
- Dr. John Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Christensen practices Urology near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Urologists.