A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Glenn Clark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Clark practice?
- Dr. John Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bath, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Storm Lake, IA.
See Bath Surgeons.