A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ellis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ellis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Ellis practice?
- Dr. John Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Surgeons.