A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ellis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ellis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Ellis practice?
- Dr. John Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Temecula Surgeons.