A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ellis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ellis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Ellis practice?
Dr. John Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Orthopedic Surgeons.