A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flores is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Flores, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Regional Hosp
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Flores MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Flores practice?
- Dr. John Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. John Flores practices Internal Medicine near Little Elm, TX.
See Little Elm Internists.