A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gomez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gustavo Gomez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Gomez practice?
- Dr. John Gomez has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gomez practices Emergency Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Village, TX and College Station, TX.
See Lewisville Emergency Physicians.