Dr. John Gregory MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 28th, 2010
Excellent care
I was referred to Dr. Gregory for blood in my urine. He made the decision to schedule me into the hospital for a thorough exam rather than do a cystoscopy in his office. This procedure was scheduled less than a week from my first visit. After this hospital visit, within a couple days, he personally called me with the results. I had bladder cancer. We talked through the options, he was exceptionally helpful, gave me enough informations so I could make an informed decision (as much as I disliked the decision I had to make) He scheduled me for surgery, I had a radical cystectomy. This was all done within a month of my initial complaint of blood in my urine. Follow up care was excellent. I thoroughly believe Dr. Gregory saved my life mostly through his excellence at his profession, but also through his bedside manner and encouragement.I will be 5 years cancer free in August, 2010.My wholehearted recommendation in all areas, from his office staff to his professionalism and treatment. If you read this, thank you Dr. Gregory, to you and your excellent staff.