A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hansen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hansen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Hansen MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Hansen practice?
- Dr. John Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hansen practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.