A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harris, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbert Harris MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Harris practice?
- Dr. John Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Harris practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Baxter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Bronx, NY.
See Baxter Internists and Baxter Hospice & Palliative Specialists.