A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hatchett is Excellent. Dr. Hatchett has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hatchett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatchett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatchett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatchett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hatchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Hatchett practice?
Dr. John Hatchett practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hatchett, Dr. Evan Hatchett, Dr. Giovanni Hatchett, Dr. Hank Hatchett, Dr. Hans Hatchett, Dr. Ian Hatchett, Dr. Ivan Hatchett, Dr. Jack Hatchett