Dr. John Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

October 16th, 2014
Highly Recomment
My family of six uses Dr.Hoffman since he moved to Joshua. Is staff is very attentive and helpful. The nurses and practitioners are down to Earth and great at diagnosis, recommendations and follow ups. No one likes going to the doctor, but at least when I go to mine, I don't moan and cringe at the thought.

May 1st, 2014
Great Doctors and Staff!
I was referred to this office and have seen alot of growth since they moved to the new location. Being in the medical field, I think this office follows the rules and regulations better than most. They provide great care to our family and the manager doesn't mind talking to you if she can. I did have an issue on the weekend one time and they called the manager at home and let me talk to her. She took care of the problem and I have seen every doctor there at one time or another. I have witnessed other patients yelling and talking horrible to those girls and they just take it and try to help the poor soul. That takes alot of guts. They are friendly and quick to apologize if they make a mistake. Dr. Hoffman is a gentle giant and takes time to listen to you. My kids and grandkids won't go to any other doctor and neither will me or my wife. They get you in when you are sick and we have never waited as long as I have at other offices or the ER.

June 21st, 2013
GREAT Doctor!
My family loves him! Been a patient for over 10 years! He is very knowledgeable and courteous!

November 27th, 2012
Great doctor and office
Doc has taken care of me and my family for almost 3 years. He is great and his office folks are good too. No complaints. I get in and out to get my labs done and go to work. I have to go every six months, but its ok with me. Good bunch of folks down there.

November 27th, 2011
WORD OF MOUTH
Takes care of business and has a great bedside manner.He was referred by two different church members and now our whole family goes to Dr Hoffman.