A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoffmann is Excellent. Dr. Hoffmann has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center, Inc.
- Eagle River Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Hoffmann practice?
Dr. John Hoffmann practices Family Medicine near Waupaca, WI.
See Waupaca Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hoffmann, Dr. Evan Hoffmann, Dr. Giovanni Hoffmann, Dr. Hank Hoffmann, Dr. Hans Hoffmann, Dr. Ian Hoffmann, Dr. Ivan Hoffmann, Dr. Jack Hoffmann