A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gunn Lee MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Gastroenterologists.