A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lieb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lieb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Hanover General Hospital, Hanover, Pa
- Hanover General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Lieb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Lieb practice?
- Dr. John Lieb has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lieb practices Family Medicine near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Primary Care Doctors.