A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Lin practice?
- Dr. John Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lin practices Internal Medicine near Lake Bluff, IL.
See Lake Bluff Internists.