A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Magee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Magee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Magee practice?
Dr. John Magee practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.