Dr. John Magee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Magee?

August 14th, 2014

grandparent

Dr. Magee is an excellent doctor. He is great with the children. He was my children's doctor and now my grandson's doctor.

January 24th, 2014

No star......careless, abrupt and horrible with children

I had the worst experience with this doctor. He belongs in a lab somewhere doing research and not treating children. On the pain face scale, my daughter came into the examination room at a 2 and left a 10. She was completely traumatized by his abruptness and lack of caring. He could've cared less about her well being. I am shocked that he is a doctor at this practice. Very disappointing.....

November 22nd, 2010

Kids First Parent

Dr. Magee takes care of my 2 children ages 2 and 4 and he is fantastic - reasonable, calming and an exceptional diagnostician. Over the past 4 years the office staff has improved tremendously and, in the past, if we didn't want a particular nurse they were cooperative.

November 21st, 2010

My 3 children were all raised with Dr. Magee, he is great! He knows kids, he doesn't get overly aggressive treating routine children's illnesses and kept me rational. He uses down to earth, common sense approaches which I always found extremely reassuring. I hope you trust him as much as I do.

April 14th, 2010

Dr MaGee has been our children's doctor since birth. (They are 7 and 5.) He takes excellent care of them and is very supportive of us as parents, offering timely advice. His care and guidance through the years has been much appreciated. It's a shame his office staff is so poor. The office manager is ineffective, the receptionist rude and we question the competence and dedication of the professional nursing staff. The groups affiliation with CHOP has realy hurt their practice.

March 10th, 2010

A caring and concerned pediatrician, Dr. Magee has provided my 5 children ages 12 to 24 with excellent care. They received state of the art care with the same doctor from infancy till they were young adults through a variety of illnesses and injuries. He is a rare practioner in todays system.

April 19th, 2009

Horrible Doctor

The man misdiagnosed a brain tumor for me, when i brought the subject he just laughed and replied with a kurt answer of "no you don't" no i cant play anysports i cant write, i can't taste on half my mouth, i have astigmas, and i truely hate this man

May 24th, 2017