A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McHenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McHenry, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McHenry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McHenry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McHenry has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Geiser McHenry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. McHenry practice?
- Dr. John McHenry has 1 office location.
Dr. John McHenry practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.