A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McHenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McHenry, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McHenry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McHenry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McHenry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McHenry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McHenry has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Geiser McHenry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. McHenry practice?
- Dr. John McHenry has 1 office location.
Dr. John McHenry practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.