A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gordon Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Idaho Falls, ID.
See Newport Beach Radiologists.