Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Miller
Dr. John Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Miller has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. John Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Jocelyn Won
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. John Holland
General Surgery, Family Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Anthony Nasser
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi7