A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mills, DO is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gerald Mills DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Mills practice?
- Dr. John Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Mills practices Aerospace Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Preventive Medicine Specialists.