A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gammon Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Cumming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.